^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


May 7, 2012

Sorry

I haven't exactly been in the mood to write recently. Mainly because it is the end of the year and I am busy with projects and getting things settled with BACODA, the drug and alcohol rehab that I will have a mentor at next year.

I may post little things here and there throughout the next two or three weeks but I warn you that it will be nothing well thought out and nicely written.

I guess I have some good news as well. I had a dream the other night about what my experience at BACODA might be like in the near future. This dream involved Christian Slater and the girl from The Butterfly Effect. I don't know what her name is but she appeared in my dream. Odd. Anyway, I was thinking about maybe turning my dream into a story. I have tried that before and it didn't work out too well. Mostly because I felt that it was a mix of Dirty Dancing and The Great Gatsby and the fact that the dream didn't have a nice plot to it and i forget half of it upon waking up. So this time I document my dream into the pages of my diary. I don't know what I want to do with it yet. I'll probably end up changing Christian's part in it because I don't find him as attractive as Cheyenne. Although he is the perfect guy. I mean, he WAS the guy in my dream. Anyway, i'm ranting now. So let me get to my point. I may have a new story soon and it may be interesting. Just a heads up for you who research everything i write and post on various sites. *Mamie* Just kidding, girl. You know that I adore you.

So, as a miniature farewell for the next three weeks, I will post a cute picture of Tom with the original lineup of Cinderella.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE PICTURE! i saved it! XD

    and i hope you write the story because i would LOVE to read it!

    ReplyDelete