^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


May 9, 2012

Push Push

(So this is a lost story... I forgot that I wrote this. My sister let one of our cats into my room and i ordered her to crawl under my bed and pull the cat out from underneath. She did so, only backward. She pushed her lower body under the bed and tried to kick the cat from under the bed. Obviously, that didn't work because she had to lower her whole body under my king sized bed and push the cat out. She found some papers under there and gave them to me. So, this story was stuffed under my bed. I love it and totally don't even remember writing it. I edited it during school and added about a page or so. So, here it is.)

(1985)

Kayla flipped on the TV and clicked through the channels. MTV was playing music videos and since there was nothing else on, she left it on MTV and slumped against the cushions. It was hard not to focus on David Lee Roth's tight ass when she could hear Fred and Tom down the hall in the den. Kayla tried to tune out the guys, focusing on the TV instead.

Tom sauntered out of the den. He hesitated there, looking from her to the kitchen, obviously weighing the safer option. Hang out with Chey in the kitchen or risk sitting with Kayla?

She wanted to tell him to sit but they were still on shaky terms.

"Hey," she finally said, trying to smooth out some of the discomfort.

"Hey," he sat down beside her. "You want to hear a crazy confession?" he said.

Kayla ranked her teeth over her bottom lip. No, she thought. This was dangerous territory.

"Yeah," she said.

"I've had a crush on you the moment i first met you."

Somehow, the distance between them had lessened and Kayla could feel the heat of Tom's breath on her cheek.

Excitement, nervousness, and apprehension mixed in her belly. She leaned forward, cleared her mind, and tied to feel the moment.

Tom leaned in, too, and kissed her.

The contact was like an electric shock to Kayla's body. Every nerve seemed to tingle with the after effects.

When she didn't pull away, Tom threaded his fingers through her hair, along the back of her neck. A shiver went up her spine and his tongue slid softly over her lips.

Butterfly wings in her stomach beat to a fervent drum in her chest. And when Tom pulled away, she was actually breathless.

Tom's eyes were heavy-lidded. "Kay," he said.

She reined in her focus. "Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"More than okay."

For now anyway. Right now she wanted to enjoy this.

"Tom, where are you? We're getting some food, I thought." Fred called from the den.

Tom looked from Kayla to the hallway. "Yeah," he answered Fred. To Kayla he said, "You want to come?"

"Are you going to Bershetti's?"

"Barcena's. You like Mexican. You should come."

Kayla nodded but said, "You go without me. I'm sure you and Fred have a lot to talk about if you're going through with my party."

"Fred's planning to but that's not what we were talking about."

"What were you talking about?"

"We were settling our differences." he took her hand in his and squeezed.

"Oh. Really? Why now?"

He smiled. "Well I thought that we'd need to be on good terms if i'm dating his Ex."

Kayla's hand sweated in Tom's grip. Her lips parted as if to speak but nothing came out.

"I'm tired of playing around. I want to be with you. Not Emily." he said.

"Have you told Fred?" was all she could think to say. The part of her brain that controlled common sense was paralyzed by the sudden news that Tom had finally dumped Emily.

"I'm getting to it. I'll probably end up telling him at dinner."

"So what were you talking about in the den?"

His icy blue eyes pierced the skin of her chest. Kayla could feel his warm breath spread across the nape of her neck. Goosebumps popped on her forearms and she didn't care that Tom could feel them as his free hand slid down her cool skin.

"What did you say to him?" Kayla asked again.

He flicked his eyes to her and muttered, "About what has been happening between us these past three months."

"Was he mad?"

"No."

Fred appeared in the hallway and said, "Tom, we takin' your car or mine?"

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS THE CUTEST THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE VERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved everything too! tom is SO cute in my mind, you have no idea... i don't even write over half the things he does in my mind.

      Delete
  2. You mention Bershetti's a LOT..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S MY IMAGINARY ITALIAN RESTURANT!!! it's like the SCENE of most of my stories... it'll be a big deal in the tv show. you'll see!

      Delete