^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


May 6, 2012

Winner

Thanks everyone who participated in the contest. I have sent the winning photographs to the five winners. For everyone who sent me an email with the answers from your phone, I got those and they were counted.

For all of you who didn't win, you were very close. There were one or two questions that caught everyone off guard. And for some, you answered too late. I will post a photo for the followers who tried. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone competed so here is a photo.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR SENDING ME THE PICTURES EVEN THO I COULDNT PLAY

    ReplyDelete