^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


Jul 7, 2012

Sorry

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting here as much as I used to. I have been focusing on my next project, The Sinner's Diary, so I have not been writing material on this plot. I haven't stopped thinking about it, though, so I may get back to it very soon. I know that I had told you girls that I was taking a break from blogger, and I'm glad to see that you haven't stopped by. Although, Cheyenne has been working on some new things and I'm sure she'd like for you to check them out.

~Kayla Mae

P.S. Here is a rare Tom Keifer photo for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment