^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


Jul 14, 2012

Deal

Alright, so before I begin to explain some highlights of the awesome night I spent at The House of Blues, I'd like to say; please don't crop my face from this photo to add yours. This is MY photo and I was there with my friend, who I call Bobcat. This was our special night and I'd appreciate it very much if you can control your freaky fangirl urges to add your face where mine is or whatever. That's my nice way of telling you this. If you do it anyway, and I catch you, which I will because I look up Cinderella photos everyday, you will REALLY deal with hell.

Anyway, I'd like to start off by saying that Jeff is SUCH a sweet guy. He told me happy birthday about a kajillion times and thanked us for coming to the show. We talked for nearly ten minutes but had to cut it short because our taxi driver was waiting on us. He was nice enough to give us the heads up that Tom wouldn't be coming out for a long time, so we had to leave before the driver left us in downtown. He was really understanding and I'm sure he's going to tell Tom about it. You should have seen his face when he heard our delima..

Something that made me laugh was the fact that they ordered seven boxes of pizzas and they had them laying on this cart to bring into the tour bus. Then, right beside the stack of pizzas, was a random thing of banannas.. They must be for Eric. He's really lost a lot of weight and he was lookin' good tonight!

Jeff and I talked about guitar for a bit, he asked my age and then started talking about his son, who is only two years older than me. Either, he wanted me to date his son, or he is just a proud parent. He would ask me questions and then say, "Oh, my son likes that, too." It was so damn cute! I couldn't stop staring at his lip piercing, though. The best part, though, was when he grabbed me and said, "Cmere, booger." and laughed at himself. He seriously did that! And, when he came up to me, he held out his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Jeff." and I shook his hand and said, "I'm Kayla. It's my birthday!" and he just had the biggest grin on his face! Tonight was honestly better than last year, when I met Tom and Eric. They did things different this year, so I had more one-on-one time with Jeff. If only I could have stuck around to meet the other guys... Damn taxi! He charged us for every minute he waited and he was out there for like, thirty minutes.. Oh, well. I've met 3 guys in Cinderella and Freddie is the only one left. I'll get to him next year, for sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment