^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


May 10, 2012

URGENT

Okay guys, tell me what you think of this idea.

I have tried it once, but Cheyenne thought it was "lame".

I have been getting many of the same questions through my email and it's a pain to answer them over and over. So I thought that maybe i could create a blog and promote each of you to contributor status so that we can all post photos and your questions could be answered faster and I would not have to explain myself 100 times. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

Plus, I love all of the fan mail you send me but I hate posting it on this blog because every time i read through my stories, I get frustrated by all of the unrelated posts. I'm sure many of you feel the same way when trying to read past stories.

So, I would only be transferring these posts to another blog, solely for this type of thing.

Tell me what you think. Let me know that if i create this blog, it will actually be used and not a total waste of my time. I will only do this if 80% of you are willing to use it.

I promise that i won't be posting stupid crap, like i did on the very first blog of this kind. The only post I can remember writing was about the Katniss doll... Anyway, It didn't work out.

Since all of you will be contributors on this blog, I am allowing you to do anything you'd like. Have discussions about your "Teams" if you wish.

But there is one thing i want to make clear. This would be a blog for my fans only and please do not mention Justin Beiber or anything else you would be interested in. I would really not like to see those type of posts. Also, if none of you could write fanfiction about my fanfiction, that would be great. I had a girl do that a long time ago, actually and I found it quite odd... She doesn't follow this blog and she gave up on reading so I'm not worried about her reading this.

ANYWAY, let me know girls!

Thanks,

~Kayla Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment