^ Need help understanding my blog? Click on the page above for an explanation.

♥ A combination of vigorous musicians and ignorant ladies bound together to bring forth an adventerous story based on imagination. ♥


May 26, 2012

New Blog?

I'm sorry if these posts are confusing you. I am attempting to discover new ways of writing. The short stories in this blog are hardley ever well planned and I feel like they don't live-up to my full writing potential. I know that I can write better and i'm going to prove it to the public. I may create a new, sophisticated blog, but I already have four to five blogs... I'm sorry that I may be adding another to your reading list quite soon. Possibly two.

I would like to converge the plot of this blog with my sophisticated writing style. If you're interested, I will post the link to the new blog soon.

I can promise the content being added to the new Cinderella blog will not advance your expectations, since Cheyenne and I have ceased our secret game. We came to the conclusion that we are now too old for such foolish and immature games. I promised myself that i'd continue to write, if only for myself. I expect Cheyenne to loose interest very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I never got a notification from my aol account, so I can't join.

    ReplyDelete